Monday, March 19, 2007

Mein ek aam admi hun!!!!

I am an aam aadmi- a mango man. Mango has always been a never ending love affair for me. I have been relishing Mangoes years after years with same zeal of a teenage boy eager to loose his virginity. Infact the years of my life in which I was unable to devour mangoes are those I dont count in my age, they were'nt useful and moreover, lamentful to remeber.

The thought of juicy, bright yellow colured, tangy slices of heavenly flavoured magoes on a sunny afternoon thrills me to an extent, most women fail to. I am not a big time 'foodie' , I have very modest taste buds granted to my tounge and they have a biased inclination towards the fruit.

Unlike most people I know, I am unable to distinguish among the differnt breed of the fruit. Perhaps, I am so much lost in relishing the flavour and stimulating my senses(not just the taste sense) and my brain is so occupied with it that I am unable to distinguish what Mango I am eating. Its just enough for me to know that what I am eating is Mango, it dosent matter much whether its Alphanso, Rajapuri, Kesar, Badam or Kagdo. Keri as we call it in Gujarati, is something I enjoy in all forms and shapes, and I mean it litreally. I have enjoyed the ripe and unripe fruit with same genuine enthusiam.

Keri, is somone I'll like to spend my whole life with. Of all the women and men I have loved and have been loved by, keri bears a place above. Unlike all the women I had a heart felt crush on, and soon lost my intrest in, my affair with Keri has been long lasting. It has rare quality of being sweet and not cloying. A artistic and sensual shape and colour which is so unique that it should be renamed 'keri color'( not yellow, please).

Keri, hope to see you again this year!!!

4 comments:

Rajesh said...

Gr8 wrk, kazoom keep it up... we r sensibaly waiting ur view on world cup!!!!

Om said...

you are a very good writer! keep up good work.

Anonymous said...

AAM aadmi or Mango Man is very well written! I love the style and Keri of course :)

Keep up the good work!

komal said...

good work....well written :) u shud find sometime from ur busy schedule and start writing again :)